Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Do You Know: All of You

My authorship career began when I was at second graduate of high school, then I have the few friends who are hobby playing music, that's one reason I took the time to write. Some of my friends have a band called SEISHIN 89, whose members are students in my high school.

I have dozens of words to give to my friends are. Usually, I ask for turn-to-song processing of every lyric that I have given to my friends. Some of the lyrics are already turned to song by my friend. In contrast to all of you, I do not know the results of the urn-to-song-processing. All of you that I wrote about the beginning of 2006, the lyrics are talking about a new spirit obtained by someone who experienced deterioration in his life. The new spirit that he acquired because of a motivator. Therefore, he promised to dedicate his life to the savior.

At first the words All of you reads as follows:

Pick me up from this Havoc
and take me for my pleasure
I'm sure you can't do it by yourself
So, you can take me by the hoist

Fond embrace me and
I'll give my own for you
and I take you away to my paradise
and please don't afraid
You'll not be starved
and this is my promise to you

(sorry, the next verse I've forgotten, hehe ...)

At the time of recording will be performed the song, there was a small incident but it is fatal. My friend who kept writing All of you are losing the file, while I was out of town. It was at that time no one has my contact person. Recording process had to be done with improvised lyrics because of time limitations. That the ins and outs of the song All of you. Some of the things that cause no improvement processes of the song is I do not have words to back up these files because I did not have the seriousness to manage my writings at that time, until eventually I forgot about the verses in these lyrics.

0 comments: